Two things...

1.The new template:
Before I had seen what NITC actually looked like, I only thought of all I'd seen on my last visit to Kerela, which would be Trivandrum and the beaches around it; and I totally imagined my college was on a beach etc. etc.
This template is totally like what I had imagined, I'd be totally on my own in a new place like a traveller, a new phase of my life and a beautiful beach.
This is how it turned out to be: the college is pretty but not on a beach! There is a beach which is very beautiful. I do feel like a traveller, a total outsider in this place, looking at a whole new kind of culture. And yeah, this is a new phase and so much better than the last even though I despise so many things about it (the number of things I despise has exponentially dropped since first year :wink)!
2.
One more month to go and oh man I'm so tired of these two month summer holidays; I just wanna get back to college now, I can't take this torture anymore! Its just so killing when you know something is coming but you gotta wait for it and there's nothing you can do to make it not come or something.
Waiting to get back to S5 though once that does happen, I might totally be complaining about it in this very space!! :P

3 comments:

Quest said...

You could have tried Suathkul for the college near the beach experience...but a college on the hill is also wonderful like NITC ;)

Nice new design :)

Evryone feels the same half way through the looong vacation...howI missed college in those days and even now :( :)

Trisha said...

Oh c mon! Lets not get into those talks of where I could have been..Its been two yrs aT NITC and even Surathkal is unimaginable now!
And yea hill is great; plus beach not too far away ;)

DPhatsez said...

Tsk Tsk! What's so happening @ LH that you cant wait to get back?
In our time gals used to hate returning :D

We guys had absolutely no problem! :) Everywhere was home for us! \m/