Weekend

Its weekend already, pretty quick and must say, the week was a dream.
Just one class on thursday and now I strongly feel one day must be off every month just so we can pay our bills.
Anyway so weekend right; am so outta things to do; I hear half the things in Focus have closed down and with even LF gone, this place appears so freaking dead!!
Oh and I haven't had a first hour yet so am yet to catch a glimpse of the freshers. Like I care, I'm supposedly anti-ragging (lol)
Plus only two days of classes ain't sufficient to generate any gossip; dude there's really nothing to do then I guess.. apart from gaping at the Tathva poster (wassat!!)if you please!!

2 comments:

Quest said...

So the tricals are beginning to feel free this sem? :)
LF gone? From the 12th mile?
Havent seen the Tathva poster...send me the link if its uploaded online..

Trisha said...

oh dude..LF moved to the SBI near college last year..n i hear its opening on monday..hope i heard it right