For your eyes only! :P

I don't think I can finish a semester without posting any of my wildlife photography ;)
So here's them...

Beautiful to the point of being majestic







Though these kitties are a nuisance in our hostel, this one looked just too cute curled up at our hostel steps on a cold morning.




Ok, this one..is prety wtv! :D




And I finally managed stills of this really strange bird I see sometimes sitting on the lines...from my very amazing (but damaged lens!) 'nokia mobile' ;)



2 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

mmmmmmm.. am not a big fan of either of these..But I dun get to see them in here.. :)

Nice CLOSE UP pics.. :P

Love,

Nikhil

Ps:Take off word verif

jiths said...

first three snaps are majestic..:)
great macro shots.. wel due to the zooming prblm the othr 3 are not that majestic as compared to the irst three...but cudnt help appreciating this hobby...