Curtain Call

For the last time I walked out of the college gates, walked to Kattangal and took a bus to the city. 
It doesn't feel like I haven't been here for the last few months, everything feels like its always been this way and that it's always going to be this way. Can't imagine I'm never coming back here and never seeing the NITC Class of 2011 again together at one place like this again. It felt so 'like always' to see everyone again, sitting in the auditorium in alphabetical order-which meant with my 'forever' lab partners, it felt like maybe some things will never change, when the truth is, it is never going to be this way again.
I can't say I feel sad it's ending now, cuz it just doesn't feel that way yet. 
I hope it's true, that we keep running into each other.
Lastly, since the last time I walked outta those gates, I've made a complete mess of my life and proved my stupidity to the world. This time, I hope I walk out into the world a stronger and wiser girl, and that the world is a bit easier on me than it was the last time ;)

0 comments: