The Interview

Hey!! I'm writing here after a long time, so about the interview - I didn't make it obviously, else it would have been here in an hour!! But that isn't the issue. They told me that if I answered questions like that, I'd never get placed!! I'll tell you exactly what happened..
They asked if Intel came over next week and offered me a 7.5 over TI's 6, would I go, and I said 'obviosly!!!' And then they asked if I intended to write GRE and if I got accepted at some university would I go for it and I said 'yeah sure'!!!!
And then they had an awesome time practically ragging me out there!! They got me so bad, I was saying one thing one moment and something totally contradictory the next!! I had them literally rolling with laughter!!
But ultimately, it was a good experience, coz in the end they told me exactly how to answer such questions. I'm glad I went for this, else I'd have said all that crap at a real placement interview!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

but wat exactly do u plan to do once u r a graduate?
a job or mtech or mba?