Back to cyberspace!

I initially started this whole blogging thing from my cell phone (I love my phone; to me its the sexiest thing I own even though it cost me only a fifth of what my laptop did!). But around three months back, the Opera Mini browser on my phone stopped working (due to some dispute between Opera and Vodafone!). And soon after that I came back home so I kind of totally lost interest in blogging, hence my rare posts lately!
But I just discovered that the browser's working again! I'm so so glad because I simply love the internet on my phone, its way better than any broadband or wi-fi although hell costlier!!
Anyways thats all I've gotta say right now and today (July 10) happens to be my phone's b'day ;) so folks, do remember to wish the b'day baby for no phone would probably have meant no blogs for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

which ph do u have??
sounds really sexy

Trisha said...

doesnt matter which one it is...coz it's mine...its gotto be sexy :P