To my dearest friends...

I'm leaving for college in two days, hence my terrible mood lately. But thanks to my dear friends, I had a fantastic day today.
Out of nowhere, they popped up at my place today (with help from my mom and kid brother) to throw me a surprise early birthday party! They really made my day and atleast I wont go back to college sulking over being stranded there on my birthday!! And the best part was that I got to celebrate my birthday with my dearest friends, the only people who kind of know me inside out. This was something I had thought I'd always miss out on because of my college.
All I want to tell them is thank you so much guys, I haven't felt so loved in a long time. You guys took an ordinary day and turned it into something so special!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We Rock!!...Dont we?!!! :)

Trisha said...

yeah u guys r d best!

Unknown said...

thnk u...thnk u...hehe

Unknown said...

sorry, i cudn't be there that day...
i dont exactly remember wat it was
but i had to go sumwhere.....

but yeah,
i know ur reactions...
u sat shocked for most of the time
:P