Feels like saturday....


Less than two weeks left for our second sessionals and it's put me in the mood for blogging once again! Today's id so finally, all the restaraunts in town that have remained closed will finally opening, so we finally got somewhere in the city to go (there's nothing else to do in the city). But that doesn't mean we're going! Everyone's just too lazy to even get off their beds (neither have I yet!). After an extended week last week, these two days off feel like the weekend just got displaced by two days ;)
So me finally in a good mood, but as usual, in this place, there's a lack of things to do, so I'm afraid it may not take long for my high spirits to disappear!
Anyways for the time being, since I don't have any plans to get off the bed anytime soon, I'm gonna try giving my blog a (much needed, I think) new look!

0 comments: