Whatever...

My blog feels dead, like really...I don't even know why I write the posts that I do write, for I can't see why anybody would be interested in reading the stuff that I write. So, am in a sort of a dilemma, between deleting my blog and going on with posting just anything that comes to my mind. Any votes for either are welcome, yet again, how many will actually come across my blog and read this post.
But anyways, do notice the text scrolling to the left of the page; I don't know how that happened but it looks cool ;)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

ur rite...after all i put into dis blog...deletin it wud be a ttl waste o my efforts...

Unknown said...

nope, baby don't u even dare delete it!
when u r confused....just stop thinking so much
just write everything that u r feeling and put it up
and everything u write is acceptable
coz its YOU
and YOU ARE NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!
for heaven's sake no...

and ppl might read it without commenting- so big deal?
u want them to read it right?
they do - whoever is interested in knowing wat on wid u.....