Exam time in the middle of a JUNGLE!

It's our first sessionals this week and it makes me so gloomy! First sit and study and then, find you've ruined all your exams and your GPA is plunging down at the speed of light!
What happens everytime exams come around is I suddenly begin to notice all the wildlife around me! Like just now I spotted two baby peacocks playing outside my window. And the moment I get my cam out, they're gone!
So no pictures for you guys to see. But, last semester, I did manage to capture some of it (the wildlife) so I'm gonna put that up, right here, for all of you to see.

The first bunch is this family of mongooses that I think lives right across from my window!



Next is this slug I photographed in our bathroom the morning of my last exam last semester I think, when I really should have been studying but was so bored!!

4 comments:

Pankaj Singh said...

I love slugs!!

Trisha said...

@krik krak: I swear!!! they were peacocks....we do have a big peacock sumwhere around our hostel..
@X: m sure u do :P stay tuned...im gonna put up a whole video of the slimy slug if blogspot allows me to ;)

Hari Vishnu said...

peacocks? @ nitC? no way, not in my four years..

looks like u've beein 'slugging' it out for the tests :)

Paro said...

Yea i totally agree, you start to notice most of the things when you are supposed to be 'doing something sincerely' :)
and @hari
yea we did have peacocks here, on top of the new lh block :)