Its February...for heavens' sake!!!

Its February and I'm in the northern hemisphere so according to all the geography I have ever studied I should be enjoying atleast a cool weather right now, but since I'm stuck in Calicut which happens to be too close to the equator, it doesn't really make muc difference which side of the equator I'm on I guess, it's gonna be equally pathetic on both the sides, all year round!!!
Its not cool and I am not enjoying!! And from what I've heard, it only gets worse till we leave for summer. And thid time we have an extra-long semester (no complains about the semester getting extended ;) though) but we're gonna be stuck here, right under the sun for a long long time; so I'm really dreading what's coming up, an addition to all my never-imagined-this-could-happen-to-me-at-college experiences!!
So everybody at college, take care, drink loads of water (lest u get dehydrated and end up having to spend a night at BMH!! Trust me, hostel is heaven after a night at BMH) n loads o everything else you can get your hands on ;)
And oh yeah, keep an eye on the Ragam blog as well; that would be
http://ragam09.blogspot.com ;)

1 comments:

Quest said...

Its simmering hot here, where I work, compared to the cool college days :-|

just on the brink of evaporation :-(