Rewind<< to my roots ;)


Yea yea I know I haven't blogged in a while; well, I've been kinda busy (and low). First there were the sessionals, then we went out to Ooty (amazing trip) and then, two weeks of being so low I didn't even know two weeks went by!!
Add to that four labs this week and three weeks of craving for a BIG cold coffee!!
So we finally decided enough was enough! And we went all the way to the city just to kill our cravings..
And it was awesome!! Just like my high school days :) >>
Three gals, hanging out at the mall, doing nothing except a BIG nice coffee from CCD :) Ok, the CCD is nothing like its supposed to be, even the coffee is not even half as good, but its as good as it gets here I guess. And it sent my mood sky rocketing so thank heavens CCD finally made it to Calicut, though just like me, it seems to have forgotten what its supposed to really be like after getting here :devil

2 comments:

Quest said...

Was that a class trip? So the tricals are maintaining our tradition of going on trips?? :)

Ever tried the cold coffee of mini canteen? :D

Trisha said...

:) we went to Ooty for our class trip this Jan :D it was nice..
this time it was just me and my friends..
but yea the trical tradition is very much alive..everyone is lookin forward to the next one..whenever it happens ;)

n oh yea..i hate all those shakes and the cold coffee that they sell as well..
but yea the mc cold coffee used to be good in my first year..when i got to have it only once or twice..
after that it got as bad as everywhere else..lucky you i'd say :)