Fall

Something very close to my heart had been missing from college this sem:
It was time for the trees along the Rajpath to go red. The slight hint that it is indeed winter in the northern hemisphere!



I think it usually happened by January here, atleast on the Rajpath!
But this time, it came only after I started missing it; when I thought maybe it wasn't happening this year (I know, impossible, but anything is possible here!) at the end of last week, I realised a few trees were finally getting a red tinge.
And today morning, was like my christmas present:
The Rajpath strewn with dry leaves :)




Yellow, and black, and pale, and hectic red,
Pestilence-stricken multitudes: O thou,
Who chariotest to their dark wintry bed

Sorry Ragam, this is one time when Rajpath looks better than when you come!

0 comments: