Google Fantasies

 
I realised today, I'm turning into a Google mania of sorts, and that too when I don't even like Google, I mean it's not allowed for I always wanted to end up in Microsoft though that may never happen now and anyways I use Bing most of the time; but all day, I find myself thinking, when the net comes at 2, 'I'm gonna google this and I'm gonna google that' though by the time it's 2, I forget what I had thought about and even if I do remember, I bing it!
But the issue isn't Google or Bing, the issue is since the realization dawned on me, I've been wondering if I'm getting closer to the definition of a freak!
The problem isn't with being a freak, there should be something worth (my definition and notions of worth) being a freak, and Google or even Bing for that matter just ain't those kinda things :P

1 comments:

Quest said...

I have become a on-laptop always freak....welcome to the club :D