Ah!! Weekend at last!

Its friday! Its been one long hell o0f a week; so many classes, so many many classes; and yet, I have been kind of enjoying college and loving college.
Its been a tiring week actually; there's so much of shuffling to do in between the classes - in zero time and up and down the stairs (we live on the western ghats!). But college finally feels like college now (I know I'm probably saying this for the millionth time but seriously, I never imagined college this way). My classmates literally ran out of the class when the last one got over!!
So its been a busy week and it went by so fast we never realised!
And, this weekend's 'movie weekend'; it'l' be our first so stay tuned - I'll be posting soon about it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

but can u plz give us details of movie weekend?
wat did u guys actually do?
wat exactly happened?