Friday morning blues...

Its Friday, my favorite day of the week('course, only for its the last!)
Wake up late, miss breakfast, trek all the way up to class in the lousy sun(yeah early morning sun in NITC in August - something unimaginable after my first year here!) and then, the 8 o'clock class gets canceled!! Every time I'm late and miss breakfast, class' just got to be canceled - another of Mr.Murphy's laws I guess!!
So here I am at the main CC, writing this post (I came here for the air-conditioning and not really to write a post, just in case you've been wondering!).
So, its a whole month into semester 3, the first sessionals next week (and hence the 'blues' on my favorite day of the week!). Time flew by so fast, we're still settling into the new year, like we rearranged our room yesterday (and a lot of people have come into our room since and decided they entered the wrong room!) and the first sessionals are already here! I feel like I know zilch, but I hopefully will put that feeling away by the end of this weekend.
Anyways its time for the next class now so I had better get going. Have a nice day! ;)

0 comments: