Show time!!

I had one hell of a day today.
Woke up after nine, yet managed to get some breakfast at the mess! Then back to my room, my roomie and me make coffee and then settle down to study - something totally bizarre.
And then, just the moment I realise we are doing something very unusual, one of my friends bursts in and calls us to meet her sister. We go to meet her, she says - lets go to city, we look at each other for a moment and then, we scream 'Lets Go!!' and burst out laughing!! and thus starts my day.
We watched this new movie called 'Bachna ae haseeno' and I actually enjoyed myself more than I liked the movie for it was totally crazy to go like day two days before our first sessionals! Also, the movie theatre was a big surprise; it wasn't bad at all, atleast much better than what we'd heard! Then, lunch at the mall and back to the bus stop - that's where the real adventure began.
NH-17 (that's where our college is) was closed due to some celebrations and the bus had to take a detour - a narrow and steep road; all the vehicles were lined up for they were passing every crossing one at a time, and we were stranded at the same spot for 90 minutes!
So although we'd started from the city well in time, we reached 30 minutes after the curfew. And we had to write an apology letter because some people, the local people, were celebrating a festival in the middle of a national highway!! No comments on this one, just hope people who read this will realise the irony of it all!

2 comments:

santra navas said...

hai...trisha i am kerala but am living in brunei[near singapore]

Nived Govind said...

well..NITC is not situated in NH17...its along a state highway...i live in Calicut and am an NITC student!