I miss...

This is just an arbitrary list of things I miss this moment...

  • Kwality Walls (and even Mama Mia)

  • Being home, being hidden from the world in my room, doing nothing just lying dead on my bed.

  • Refrigerator

  • Washing Machine

  • VH1

  • Waiting for evening when mom will come back from work and I won't have to get bored alone at home anymore.

  • The whole thing about being home, being in Calcutta, a lovely city where just everyone's invited!

  • That gulmohar tree in front of my window. It must be so full of flowers right now.

  • A Cafe Coffee Day whichever way you look, especially the one right next to my new home: It seems to say everytime I'm gettin back: 'welcome back home!'
  • The Telegraph - hopeless newspaper; I even miss the hopelessness!

  • At home, I describe a sultry afternoon as sultry; here, it just sucks :(

  • I can write no more, I feel very very sad today.

15 comments:

Trisha said...

LF ice cream sucks....
VH1 is VH1...u dont get pimp my ride on ur ipod...
Its friggin hot here!!!
And, atleast telegraph looks gud! HIndu even looks drab

Quest said...

What about the E mess? Ice creams stopped there?
Missing washing machine?? :D
Hvn loads to wash?? ;)
Me missing the Economic times of college days :|

Quest said...

Convo this mnth end :) bt too less frnds cmn :(...idiot fellows@colg admin, hrd it was scheduled in jan thn feb and nw finally march end...made many people to take advance leaves on those days in the hope of makn it to the convo...:-|ste

Trisha said...

i'm a girl...duh! I don't hav access to E mess!!
hey so when's the convocation??

Quest said...

This 30th?? No buzz there? :-|
Any idea whos the Chief guest??

Trisha said...

chief guest..hehe...last time I think there were these Swiss people who had been made to sit out there in the swelteting heat...most of the students were yawning...n I remember seeing the Swiss guy massaging his forehead!!

Quest said...

Swiss guys?? I thought it was some rocket fellow from DRDO....
There was a lot of cajoling from colg side for making me the chief guest but time constraints ;)

Trisha said...

awww..c mon...da ceremony looked so boring even on television I'm scared of even coming back to recieve my own degree!!
Leave alone play chief guest and sit front row!!

Quest said...

who wants degree??? its nly the chance 2 get back 2getr with frnds tat pulls us... ;)

Trisha said...

Well I'm only in second year. The most amusing idea to me is finishing two more years and getting out of this place!!

Quest said...

Nice thing that you abstained from deleting your blog :D
Life seems boring@colg from the posts u hv writn? No excitemnt? ;)

From wen did peacocks come to nitc? I hvnt cn any there :( bt v hv a lot of thm here, wer I wrk...

U in eee? Same as me? ksk strtd teachn for u?
ECT was a haunting ghost for me ;)
Enjoy :D

Trisha said...

it is a little boring...da rules for girls get more strict evry year :(
dere's a peahen around LH
and yes i'm eee...we had ECT last sem wid kutty sir...who's ksk??

Quest said...

KSK is the omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent god of eee....aka k Suresh Kumar....
in the end sem exam he devised a formula for passing like 2x+y+1.5z
where y is assignment marks, x is sessionals and z is end sem....truly ingenious isnt it? Many poor souls+1 devil passed ;-)

See peacocks aren't found in nitc :D

Trisha said...

your prayers have been answered..we have ksk for electronics II from today!!

Quest said...

Great! Enjoy....He may provide some quality topics to blog ;-)