Numb

Back after a long time, I don't know what I've been doing for the past few days; feels like I've been in some sort of a trance and still in.
When it comes to blogging, the Ragam blog's had my attention for the past week and still does! Honestly, I don't really know what I'm gonna do in Ragam; I wonder if I'm waiting for it out of habit. They call this 'falling into the NITC way of life'.
Something weird - in this whole semester I have only watched one new movie fully till now; I just don't have the patience to watch movies anymore. In fact, I don't have the patience for anything now-a-days; hate shopping as always, no movies, no reading here n there, I don't know what I'm coming to!
The weather's horrible; and the chicken pox thing is still on, I wonder when it'll finally go away. It's such a not-cool thing to happen to this college.
On top of everything, there are the never-ending classes, eight to five four days a week - it's killing me!! Especially when it includes something like an hour of 'value education' of all things!!

5 comments:

Quest said...

Seems like you are truly enjoying the 4th sem....We used to hv classes after 5 too... Value education classes we had 3 the max for the whole sem I think...
The setting of the ennui must be the effect of 4th sem :D

Vinitha Vasanth said...

Hope u're feeling better now , after 3 days of pure fun ...

Dheeraj Sayala said...

All NITCians go through this phase of life.. This is called "frustrating 3rd year".. Everything is so boring, aint it? The only difference in the final year will be that u will have got used to the boredom by then..

I was there for Ragam and I couldnt stand the heat and humidity.. I wouldnt be surprised if some geologist announces about a volcano beneath the college.. :P

Keep writing :)
Dheeraj

Trisha said...

i'm still s few weeks from third year!!

Dheeraj Sayala said...

Oh.. Did I spoil the surprise?