Long time...

Hmmm..it's been a long time since I last posted here.
Second sessionals over, and no I am not satisfied at all; I now realise I got myself into real big trouble when I opted for EEE and even a bigger mess when I didn't realise for a long time what I've gotten myself into! Now I realise it a little I guess and I think I know I'm done for!
Anyways there's something that takes the wind out of me more than EEE does: laundry!! So after exams there was over a week's laundry to tackle - all thanks to our 'power laundry' - for those lazy moments, when you finally decide that the long steep climb to the laundry is a lazier option than doing all that yourself!!
Next issue: we have a new Electronics teacher, and we're starting all over!! God bless us and him too; things don't look too good, just classes, classes and more classes!! :(
The weather's turning more pathetic from pathetic! I hear its getting bad in the rest of the country too but atleast they're getting bad from good (winter). We never had winter!! I don't know why God forgot to bless his own country with that amazing season!!
And of course, everyone's supposed be excited about Ragam right now, so I guess everyone 'is' really excited about Ragam! ;)
Do keep an eye on the official Ragam'09 blog folks..

3 comments:

Quest said...

Every exam time the thought was 'why eee?' after exams 'its y not eee?' by others after seeing us enjoying our time without too much hardships in the last 3.5 sems...
Classes & more classes from ksk- just enjoy his smile-less rock hardy face and wait for his once in a blue moon joke ;-)

Trisha said...

yea?? it really does get better right?? i've heard people say s4 is the worst it can get. Please please pleaaase tell me that's true!!

Quest said...

s3 was the worst for me as well others, I feel, with people scoring binary digits in ect, courtesy ksk ;)
Its going to get better only :)