Lazy Daisy

Done with my classes for the day and have nearly a week of holidays stretching ahead and I have absolutely nothing to do, nowhere to go, just nothing! The hostel's already starting to feel empty, most locals will be gone by tomorrow morning.
By God's grace, the weather's been a teeny bit better than what it's been all semester and I'm getting lazy all the time as usual.
The latest unwanted development in my life is me getting addicted to computer games. The whole reason I never do them is because I have this tendency to get really addicted to them: the most dangerous one I ever had was NFS, that too at a very dangerous time - when I was supposed to be preparing for my entrances!! But after staying off them for like three years, I thought one innocent game wouldn't hurt; but that was me underestimating the game as well as myself!!
Btw, before I sign off - thanks for the inspiration krik krak ;) Been too engrossed in my games lately :P

5 comments:

Quest said...

Wondering whats happening to NITC once we left....a week off before fun time and fun time only in may?? :-o

Game addiction is very serious :D Me got addicted to counter strike...spoiled off my 2nd year....Went to a deaddiction centre for 2 months (home ;-))...deaddiction therapy included one home pc having 128 MB ram that didnt support any of the games that I tried to install...So 2 months of hibernation it was :D

Pankaj Singh said...

Don't talk about gaming addiction! I'm dying of it as i speak. They are pure evil

Trisha said...

@pankaj:
you had better keep away from such addictions; you won't just kill yourself, you'll end up killing a lot more people before you die!! :P
@viajero:
which year are you now?

Quest said...

Me passed out last year...could have made out from "once we left" and all the sentences that was used in past tense.... :D :P

Trisha said...

@viajero:
word of advice: me and thinking are two words that never connect - my mind's on a permanent vacation ;)
@krik krak:
I happen to know about the DOTA story too well ;)